Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Mothers Day Gift--Review


If you are like me then you like to spoil your mother on Mother's Day. I always get her something and it usually involves a cute gift bag, a cute card with glitter on it and of course some awesome gifts.
I found this really awesome gift that she can hang on her wall or put on any desk/surface and that she will love as it has roses on it (her favorite flower).
The item is an 8*10 print in a real dark wood Mahogany frame and is made by Americanflat. You can buy it from Amazon (and if you are like me and are a Prime member, then it will get here in time for Mothers Day). This is not the only gift that I have got my Mother, she has 3 more waiting for her to open.
Here is the link to buy the framed print------> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N4KFDEG

No comments:

Post a Comment