Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

#599Fashion Review!!!


Hey girls!!!

I run this blog for females only, however, I wanted to let y'all know that I also have another blog named "Rainy Day Blog" that you need to check out. I recently posted about an awesome www.599fashion.com review and not wanting to copy the blog post all over again, just decided to share the link.

599Fashion sells high-quality items for cheap prices as they believe that fashion should be affordable for everyone. I have the pictures posted of the items that I received (2 pairs of high heels, a cold shoulder top, a maxi dress with removable scarf, and a bra) on both Rainy Day Blog and on my Instagram (@hunnelldaisy).

Here is the link to the post on the Rainy Day Blog  http://www.rainydayblog.com/2017/05/599fashion-review.html

Please feel free to follow my other blog and/or my Instagram page. I hope that you find a lot of fashionable items that you like on 599Fashion. If you like this blog post, than feel free to share it or comment.

--Daisy Hunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment